Sunday, March 15, 2009

Seperate Blog Posts

I changed my template and header. It's so obvious coz u can see it when u r reading this.
Anyways, I juz visited Selena's myspace and she has this rili nice song called 'Sweet Sweet Sound' by Sarah Reeves. Go listen to it. I bet u'll LOVE it.
........................................................................................................
I cried juz now coz my mom said tht i cnt go shopping wiv ST and WC. Then, she called her mom and my mom AGREED to let me go. YAY!!!!!!!!
Rite now, i'm bored. I cnt do my homework coz my notebook tht has details of my homework is missing. Cnt study coz i wrote all my notes in my notebook and it's LOST!!!!!

.........................................................................................................
Watching 'Boys Before Flowers' , a korean drama. Juz found out tht JM is in the hospital!!!! This is incredibly shocking. She got admitted to the hospital coz she got fever. I feel sorry for her..:( T_T I really hope she is gonna be OK. Bt i guess she'll be coz she was online, chating wiv me, bt only for a while. Well, my sis juz went out wiv my mom to Queensbay. Actually, my mom only went out to drop her at Queensbay, my bro juz follow for fun. B4 she went out, she asked whether she can use my bag or not, i said no, bt she USED it anyway. This is wad i h8 about her.
.............................................................................................
I slept at the evening after eating an apple.(An apple a day keeps a doctor away mah) I woke up at 8 and i checked my phone for messages and i found out tht Ruby sms me THREE times. I dun wan to reply him coz lazy.... Everytime sms the same thing. Lame. My mom is making muffins!!! Yay! Blueberry muffins, to be specific.This time, she added some toppings or icings or wadeva thy call them. She put TOO MUCH at the first time, then she try it again and i'm nt sure if it's gonna be alright coz i'm still waiting for it to come out from the oven.Hope it will be nice.
.....................................................................................................................
P.S. I seperate them with dotted lines coz i write them at different time,bt same day. I also chnged the title from Sweet Sweet Sound to Seperate Blog Posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment